Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  I cna't believe it. I am starting to learn how to eat now. There are some YUMMY things. For instance all you Trader Joes Shopper's. The Plantation Chips are truly amazing and tonight I had ginger curry carrot soup, delish
  So I stopped to ponder this realization over food. There are things I am eating that I would have never eaten if not for the fast and there are things that I would have not liked but when you do not have a lot of chemicals in your body and then you taste something you truly taste it. I am very thankful for the lessons I am learning and the time God is blessing me with for His Glory
   People notice when you are on a  fast because so many things have forbidden foodsl when they notice they ask questions and then I get to talk about how AMAZING GOD IS. I love that part of it,

   I am also learning how much time I was wasting when I could use that time to talk with God, or read my bible, or memorize scripture.

  oh and for those who worry about how I am doing with not going on facebook. I am doing fine. At times I miss it and other times I dont even think about it. I am re-training my mind with my blackberry so instead of facebook I go to my bible app.

  I never heard today about the job. Well there is always tuesday. I truly know if God wants me there I will be there and if he doesn't I won't. The bottom line is I want to be where God has me not where Kelli wants to be

NightyNight

No comments:

Post a Comment