Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Good Evening,
      I can't believe I am on my 2nd week. I am actually loving this fast. I am not struggling anymore. I do have times where I would like different things. Tonight at dinner Rick poured a tall glass of milk. Oh my did I think wow wouldnt I like to have a drink of that milk. Than Rick (you know my loving husband who is not doing the fast and I still cook food for him that I am not allowed to eat) started to tell me how yummy water is. Oh it is yummy alright but sometimes you like other things.
     I have really started to enjoy Lara Bars, thank you Heidi. My favorite are Coconut. I tried making tortilla chips tonight and well they were HORRIBLE. so hoping Gloria makes some of her yummy ones and gives me some.
   I did not hear about the job today so I will remain a JCCO. That is fine that must be where God wants me and I am ok with that because I LOVE my job.
  So excited that my daughter will be here soon and I can meet Jacob.

        Well off to bed, Nighty Night

No comments:

Post a Comment