Saturday, April 28, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where did the time go. I have 1 day and a wake up call left of my Daniel Fast and boy have I been woken UP.

I would like to first apologize for not blogging this past week, as my daughter was here visiting, and my step daughter had a baby, and I was preparing the next classes for my CycleBreaker Class, well and Prayer comes before my blog.

I than want to Challenge anyone and everyone who has a desire to Deepen their relationship with the Lord, or to see how powerful you cna be with the Lord to embark on the Daniel Fast.

This will be a family tradition in my home. Next year after celebrating Jesus's ressurection I will embark on the 2nd annual Daniel Fast as will Nik. Also some Exciting News next year Rick, Emma, and Hannah will be doing it with us. Amazing How God works.

So I want to get some non important things out of the way. People ask what I am excited for, I am excited for a Cup of Coffee if I was been completely honest and if I had to pick a food a piece of Chicken (any kind of chicken) but the truth be known I am SAD the fast is ending.

Yes, I said it SAD the fast is ending and in looking at why, I had to do some DEEP SOUL SEARCHING!!!!!

I have concluded that I LOVE the fact that I Cry out to God when I am craving something and than God gives me the Strength to say No. Than I realize God is ALL I Need and with Him I can do anything.

I LOVE that I spend so much time with HIM. See when I was bored I always went to facebook. When I was bored on the fast I went to my Bible

I also am enjoying my new tastebuds and all the new things I have tried and the fact that I do not eat to a glutten state anymore.

Well, I will hope to Blog tomorrow and if you liked this blog I am starting one for my CycleBreakers

No comments:

Post a Comment