Sunday, April 15, 2012

Praise God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOve Sundays. What a glorious day it is too

  I was so excited to be a part of Jaime and Sydney's baptism. What an awesome feeling to know you are celebrating not only with your earthly friends and family but your heavenly angels too

  I was able to share just a little of my testimony of my weight program first place 4 health and I thought I would write about how God has been working in my life over the past 10 weeks.

  See I started Cycle Breakers 5lbs under the heaviest weight I have ever been and I was feeling pretty hopeless. Well I remember how week 1 I was very mindful of what I was eating but not really bought into the program and than as the weeks went on and I started really doing my studies I began to open my Heart to Let God change me. I think I could have done this at any point but I just wasnt listening. You know being still and listening to where and what the Lord wants for me. Well, I have begun to listen and with 20lbs gone I am excited to see the next 20lb and then the next and the next. I have learned though that even when I get to a weight that I feel God wants me at I do not want to lose what I have learned. I want to ALWAYS Keep God first in my life. I want to start each day with Him and end each day with him. I want to give things up for him on a regular basis. I want to be in constant prayer. I want to allow His Light to shine thru Me so that others can see How Wonderful God really is.

   The Daniel Fast is going very well. I am not experiencing any side affects anymore. I am truly enjoying the fact that God is teaching me that Food has no place in control of my thoughts or emotions and that with Him I do not even desire it. This week I am going to try and make homemade toritilla chips and some of the sauces. I am very excited for that.

  I hope you all have a very Blessed Day and remember today is a Day for the Lord

 

No comments:

Post a Comment