Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 6

       Well where to begin, It was a great day. The girls and I had their rooms clean before 9am, then off to swimming and Brooke's party. Oh wait and lets not forget the girls hair cut. I had done some of my Bible reading but not alot of praying and Satan waits for those opportunity's to just sneak in and BOY did he try to Sneak in. He actually made it in with my attitude. Something I have been learning about this week. Well, once you pray and Remember the Battle is already WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a member of God's army not satans my Blood Pressure could come down. I could ask for forgiveness and in the morning I will be apologizing to my husband, the girls and Nik. Oh my was I not very nice.

       The Fast in itself is going great, I am starting to LOVE the new foods I am trying and I am not hungry anymore. I don't crave coffee like I used too or soda.

       Facebook seems like a distant memory. When ever I take a cute picture I always send it to facebook. I do not get one facebook I do not even see facebook it is just sent as a text message. My daughter called tonight and said my brother was stating I was on facebook. I wasn't nor do I want to go on either.

      Well off to bed because i am speaking at church tomorrow and reading the scripture, and watching Sydney profess her LOVE of Jesus by being baptized and don't forget apologizing to my family for my awful behavior.

                 Nighty night

No comments:

Post a Comment